PlayStation Portable (PSP)

Aug 17, 2007

PSP Pre Orders Available Now




Ok. I just wanted to warn you about the release of the new PSP. You see, Amazon is taking pre orders of the PSP slim. And they are trying hard to build it up. (One report coming out is that they’re trying to get out is that there’s going to be a shortage)
Sure they might be right and all, but I want to let you in on something.
Don’t get caught up in the hype and all. You see, if you do, you will be paying an arm and a leg for a PSP.
So what’s my advice?
Do your homework to find the best deal.
Anyway, I will make sure that if my sources find something I think is a hot, I’ll let you know here.
So stay tuned.
If you do plan on getting one, leave a comment here.


No comments:

PC Update : November 2009

King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Elven Legacy Siege
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Left 4 Dead 2
Lineage II: Gracia Epilogue
Lost Saga
The Sims 3 World Adventures
Alliance of Valiant Arms
Fishdom: Frosty Splash
Murder, She Wrote

CREDITS/SOURCE